Deal of the Day!

Deal of the Day!
At Walmart Regular Price $40...marked down to $20 (you will have to scan this as it will not be shown marked down in store) Print your coupon and voila it is now $10!!! This is an absolute steal! I love love love mine! These are going fast so get yours soon :) Just click on the image for the coupon!!!

FREEBIES FOR MOM

Since so many of you ladies are about to become Moms I thought it would be a good idea to link to some of the many freebies out there that you can take advantage of! You will receive many coupons (I love them myself) and as your children get older and their needs change so do the coupons to reflect this.


Similac
Heinz
Huggies
Huggies Monthly Sweepstakes
Pampers.ca
Playtex
Enfamil
Nestle
Tiny Love
Enfagrow

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Good Find!

So I went to Walmart today and purchased 4 boxes of Kellogg's cereals. Each came with $10 worth of coupons. The $10 was broken down into 5/$2 coupons for Rice Krispies squares, Nutri Grain Bars, Raisin Bran cereal, Froot Loop Straws, and Eggo Waffles. Each box was over sized and on sale for $3.44. I used my coupons for buy 2 get $1 off any Kellogg's cereal (available in Ontario and Atlantic Canada) so they really cost me $2.94 each. I came home cut out the coupons and took them back in (I am only 2 min from WM) and I got...

4 boxes of family sized cereal on sale $13.76 - $2 worth of coupons = $11.76
4 boxes of Rice Kripies Squares on sale $7.88 - $8 coupons = Free
4 boxes of Nutri Grain Bars on sale $7.84 - $8 coupons = Free

Total Savings just in coupons = $17.72


I haven't used the rest of the coupons as I will wait for those items to go on sale but this is a steal. You can get these boxes of cereal in Atlantic Canada and Ontario I believe. They have $10 written on the front of them. Have a look around.

No comments:

Post a Comment